Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Book Recommendation

The Mr. was traveling this week. He picked up one of those magazines on the plane and read the prologue for a new book. It captivated him and humbly got stuffed in his carry-on to bring home for the wife. :) If you know me at all, than you already know I'd much rather be stuck on the prairie with waist length hair and 12 children. The need for social and civilization would be non-existent because we would be growing everything on the farm that we'd need for our survival. This book has my whole dream penned down, cover to cover. Of course I've never actually read the book. Only the prologue. :) But I was able to find it on amazon today and I was given the go-ahead to place an order. So happy to have something to look forward to. I desperately need that at times like these when I feel like my life is one exhausting movie played over and over. Torn down by discouragement today but a glimmer of hope is starting to peak through. #1: the book is on its way. #2: my babies are napping. #3: there is a cold mountain dew in the fridge with my name on it. Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment