Monday, November 8, 2010

In case you wondered....

whether or not I practice what I preach, I now have evidence. :)

Top shelf : asparagus, frosting (which I may or may not have the reputation of eating by the spoonfuls), baby carrots, green and orange peppers, garlic bulbs, yeast, Mountain Dew (I don't drink coffee or coke. This is my caffeine jolt of choice!), blackberries and strawberries, and 1/2 empty bottle of wine (again....no comment please)
Middle shelf: cage free eggs, tortillas (flour and corn for our varying dietary needs), celery, milk, soy milk, homemade southern sweet tea (for the hubby. I can't even stand the smell of the stuff)
Bottom shelf:
5 large heads of romaine lettuce (used for juicing), homemade-from-scratch (no little powdery mix!) Beef Stew from Sunday dinner

Left drawer:
course bran (used for homemade granola for the Mr. and kids....my body at this point doesn't know how to absorb those nutrients), tomatoes, beets, cauliflower, and red onion
Right drawer:
Onions and lemons

This should feed us for an entire week. I've been asked to share what exactly we eat. Here are some of the ingredients we go through. Working on another post of recipes and more meal-by-meal information. Coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. I like that, though you are turning into quite the little health food nazi,you still keep it real. The frosting, Mountain Dew and wine give me hope. ;) Thanks for sharing, Megan! It's always fun to get a little sneak peek into our friends lives... :)

    ReplyDelete