Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dimpled Cheeks and Demolition

Wow, it has been a while! A little bit of a rough weekend filled with fun times at the doctors office and lots of blood work left me cranky and exhausted. Not to fear! I am fine. We had a wonderful Easter that I'll have to blog about later. We were able to use our GINORMOUS tax return (hint: have multiple children and live off of one income) to purchase new flooring for our home. This is huge, people. I was almost in tears. Our carpet has been an atrocious mess and is really hindering our resale value. So he bit the bullet and forked over the mullah (aka: cold, hard, cash....in the form of a debit card, of course). Thus, the demolition. The rest is self explainable. So, I leave you with this...

Yummy purple fruit snacks, smooshed into well-worn carpet. Fabulous!
Sweet little Pais had to get in on the action. "Dad! I'm messing up my nail polish!"
My handsome hubby feeling very macho. :) I really did all of this work myself. He had just come home from golfing. (just kidding. smile.)
The mess that I am trying to ignore...."sigh...."
Snapped a picture of her first popsicle (which my boys call "papa-skittles"), later realizing the dimpled cheeks in the background. Yes, he was literally pee-ing off the deck. Boys!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I can't tell you how many pictures I have of Nic peeing outside. I used to shriek every time he did it but now I find it comical. ;) Cute post! Happy for you and your new flooring! :)

    ReplyDelete