Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Whole Food

Learning tons these days. If you have not watched Food Matters yet, shame on you. You can sign up on Netflix and watch it instantly on your computer. I think Food Inc has gotten a lot of recognition lately, but Food Matters is in a league all it's own. I'm starting my own health experiment. Many do not know that I am a licensed nutritionist and body-ecology expert. I'm looking for a panel of 45 volunteers. You have to be willing to follow a rigid procedure for 90 days. If you are not fully satisfied with your results after these 3 months, my health clinic will personally write you a check for $5,000 to cover the cost of your troubles. Do I see any hands being raised???
Okay, totally joking. :) I have absolutely NO credit to my name. Wishful thinking. {insert a wink and a sigh, here} Just seeing who was paying attention. Ha! I watched Food Matters today for the first time. Remarkable information. If you are, or are related to, or are married to a conventional practitioner, be forewarned. :) Did you know that two handfuls of cashews a day can be enough to cure depression? Did you know that the cure for cancer and almost ALL other diseases was found back in the '30's and '40's and yet legally your doctor can't tell you about it? Healthy people don't make them any money. Sad, but so true. Our economy depends on sick people. Did you know that chemotherapy is a carcinogen. Did you know that people being treated for cancer all across the country are given jello and white bread in hospitals (one of the many things that feed cancer)??? I don't want to keep quoting from the movie because I'm too afraid of messing up an important piece of information but please, please, please take the time to watch it.
Just an interesting tid bit to leave you with tonight. Are you familiar with Spirulina? They talk about it in the movie, and HERE is an article about it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like everything causes cancer these days. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. HFCS is not getting the attention it deserves as a contributor to the cancer epidemic. Imagine my disgust when I learned that fructose aids in the proliferation of cancer cells, while sucrose (natural sugars like honey) do not. We had to learn that little tidbit on our own, and Avery's had an army of doctors!

    Thanks for the movie review. I'm going to watch it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete