Friday, September 24, 2010

Today...

She was desperate to use the dust-buster, but the batteries were dead. She resorted to picking up pieces of food and shoving them in the vaccuum by herself. :)

I dreamt I was in a cute vacation home. With a pool. And a nanny. Then I woke up. :)

It's 10:33am, and I'm still in my pj's.

I've been really convicted of discontentment lately. Think a tv-less, blog-less week would help to cure the problem.

I've been diagnosed with Candida. Not the gross kind where there is an excessive amount of moisture coming from the southern hemisphere, but rather the very inconvenient kind where the only cure is to cut all and every form of sugar out of one's diet for a whole month. :(

I cried last night. A lot. I am tired, missing my husband, and having a hard time picking a new paint color for our home. :)

I fed my daughter a bowl of instant oatmeal at 8:00pm in hopes that she would sleep through the night. It worked!

We have 5 computers right now.

I would choose blogs and books over TV and movies.

My 4 year old asked me if my baby was growing, because my belly was looking bigger. Hm.

Challenged myself to keep polish off my toes for a week. Still sticking to it!

Can handle boogers any day of the week, but simply cannot tolerate ear wax.

We are taking our house off of the market on September 30th. I have very mixed emotions.

I am headed to my mom's house today to rid her driveway of acorns so that I can use them here at my house to decorate with :)

I used my palm sander for the first time yesterday. No one warned me about the ramifications of being in that position, and using that mount of pressure, for that length of time. I could barely get out of bed today. I. Am. Sore.

Thankful it's Friday. Wishing I had exciting plans for the weekend, but still thankful it's Friday.


1 comment:

  1. I loved this. You make me REALLY miss blogging, Megan...darn you! lol And I too would much rather have blogs and books as opposed to movies and TV...bummer that all I have now are books. :( Wishing you a happy - ear wax free day! lol

    ReplyDelete