Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 8 - part two

This made an impression on me today, and I'm hoping it will affect your thinking as well. I was scanning "YouTube" channels during nap time today, trying to find more on Kris Carr, author of Crazy Sexy Cancer. She has a lot of wisdom to offer, not all of which I agree with. But I am taking what I can of her philosophy of raw foods and learning as much as I can. She was interviewed on a morning show, and this portion of her clip hit me hard: "We all have cancer cells. It's just a matter of whether or not they have manifested themselves into the disease or not". I have a mental picture of all these germy looking cancer cells standing in a line on an elementary school playground playing "red light! green light!". :) What am I doing today to give those cells the green light? Not enough sleep? Not handling stress well? That handful of chocolate chips I snagged when I had all three kiddos in bed? Lack of exercise today? Something to think about....

No comments:

Post a Comment