Monday, June 7, 2010

A Generous Blogger...

I have something exciting to share! A while ago I came across Faded Plains and fell in love with Andrea's inspirational photos. On May 18th she shared with the world an update on her feathered friends and I fell in love with her adorable little frizzles. "Ahhhh, if only I had a picture like that to use as a header for my blog....." Well, I mustered up my courage and actually sent her an email asking her for the very thing! :) She was so quick to respond with a very sweet email that I have vowed to never delete. Isn't that weird how I now count fellow-annonymous-bloggers as famous people who I just dream about bumping into at Target??? Anyway.... she said yes!!!! She has given me permission to use her frizzle photo as my blog header! I was over-joyed....and so thankful! So please take a moment to visit her. Her property is amazing. Her home is amazing. Her writing is captivating. Hope you enjoy her as much as I am!

p.s. I wrote the word "peddle" rather than "pedal" multiple times in my last post. I knew it was wrong. It was driving me nuts. But even my Mac Dictionary couldn't figure out the correct spelling for the way I wanted to use the word "pedal". My mind drew a blank, and I just left the post publish with a type-o. Just letting you all know that my incredibly brilliant husband is the one who finally figured out the correct spelling for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment