Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My day:


Well, I started out here. It is now 3:34pm, and the bed still looks like this. :) And please take note of our pillow placement. Do you notice how one pillow is on an actual "side", and the other one is in the middle? Yes, that would be me. I am and forever will be a middle-of-the-bed kind of girl.
Never made it here, today. Did I mention it's 3:30 in the afternoon? Not good.
My indulgence during naptime.....
the house smells wonderful.....

This is what I am left with on day #2 of trying to sew curtains. :(
My current enemy:
My inspiration for searching craigslist for a large, rusty star:
The $10 star I came home with today! It still had the original price tag on it: $40. I'd say I made out pretty well. :)
Also stopped here. Sadly it's not for me. The VS girls used to actually know me, as in "hey, how are you today? weren't you just here yesterday? and isn't that other blonde your sister?" Kind of ironic how you care more about what your underwear looks like BEFORE you're married. Poor Seth. :( The boys were enthralled with this trip, however. Caden (2 1/2) kept going from table to table (which are draped with luxurious silk) saying "this is sooooo nice". He's going to have a lucky wife someday. :)
And the rest of my day was spent here. No, not really. I was busy diapering, juicing, dressing, nursing, and disciplining. But this is my favorite chair in the house right now, and this is where I plopped my still-holding-on-to-10lbs-of-baby-making-pudge as soon as the babies were sleeping. :)
Now one is on the couch begging for one more of those cookies, another one is running off with the digital camera, and the other one is about to wake up any minute. Getting off the chair to resume real life!

1 comment:

  1. This post made me smile the whole way through. Sounded like days that I have now and then! :)

    ReplyDelete