Saturday, May 29, 2010

Adding a few...

In case you haven't noticed, I've added a few new "friends" along the side. I tend to be extremely picky when it comes to blogs. If they are not exactly what I'm looking for in home decor, I just don't waste time. So please be prepared to see a lot of "white" and "chipped"! :) These are absolutely gold mines, in my opinion, and I hope you enjoy them!

p.s. Shabby Homestyles is based out of Germany. Feel free to find the "translate" button on her blog. Unless you are fluent in German, that is. :)

A few photos for your viewing pleasure...

She was plumb-tuckered out after a morning full of swimming and...
strawberry pickin'!!!
I think they ate just as much as we took home :)

2 comments:

  1. Phew! I clicked on your "This Bondage..." blog and it said "blog not found"...had a few minor heart palpitations...nothing major, no worries...lol. Glad that you're not giving up on the blogosphere...and welcome back with your fresh new look. Love your new name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time!!
    PS: your children are adorable!

    ReplyDelete