Saturday, July 17, 2010

One man's trash...

is truly another man's treasure. You wouldn't believe what I find laying on the side of the road. I normally try to fit it in the car by myself. Otherwise I call on the hubby to drive down and rescue me! :) I don't know what I was thinking by picking up all of this stuff last weekend. Did I not remember my house is on the market? Two days later I would get 3 different phone calls for 3 different showings! Oh well, I had fun with my little projects while they lasted! "Finished Product" photos are coming. Just have to run back to Lowes for some more silver knobs. I thought I needed 4. Turns out I really needed 8. Dang those math skills! :)
The ugly wood color that the antique dresser was originally. Have I mentioned how much I hate the color of stained wood these days? Agh!
This pretty lil lady was perched on the side walk, just waiting for the trash man to rescue her. Lucky for her, I got to her first. :) I think this was after the first coat of paint.
My sweatshop. :)
I wish I had better "before" pictures. You wouldn't believe how hideous this stuff was when it first walked through the door. Can't wait to show you the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment